About Enterprise Roofing Service
Since we opened our doors in 1962, Enterprise Roofing Service has worked diligently to rise to the top of Northern California’s commercial and industrial roofing and waterproofing industry.
Over the years, Enterprise Roofing Service has installed thousands of roofs, encountering almost every conceivable roofing challenge. From the intricate high-tech roofs at Diablo Canyon Nuclear Power Plant, to the acres of built-up roofing at Sun Valley and Stoneridge Malls, we can do it all.
Our rock-solid reputation and longevity are a result of hard work and commitment to customer satisfaction. As a licensed, fully insured, professional roofing and waterproofing contractor, we get the job done on time, and we guarantee our work.
We have the experience and versatility you need. Enterprise Roofing Service is your full-service, single-source company for re-roofing and new construction roofing & waterproofing. We are the experts in cold and hot-applied built-up roofing, single-ply roofing, and all types of waterproofing, including patio deck coatings, podium deck, below-grade, air barrier, and blind-side applications. We are also certified applicators of clay and concrete tile, wood shake and shingle, and composition shingle roofing.
Business & Financial Information
- Incorporated: April 4th, 1963
- State of Incorporation: California
- California Contractor’s License: #221274; classifications C-39, C-43, B, ASB, C20
- Nevada Contractor’s License: #12052; Class C-15 (No Limit)
- Oregon Contractor’s License: #185389
- S.I.C. Codes: 1761, 1522, 1541, 1542
- Federal Tax I.D. 94-1551712
- D&B No. 02-806-7338, Rating – Excellent
- *MBE certified (Supplier Clearinghouse)
- General Liability, Excess Liability, and Worker’s Compensation
- Broker: Gallagher Construction Services (Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services, Inc.)
- Address: 3697 Mt. Diablo Blvd.; Lafayette, CA 94549
- Telephone: (925) 832-8000
- Contact: Allen Brooks
- Carrier: Continental Casualty Company (a CNA Surety)
- Broker: Andreini & Company
- Bonding Capacity: $30 million (aggregate), $10 million (single job)
- Address: 2603 Camino Ramon, Suite #200
- Telephone: (925) 242-2377
- Contact: Steve Passerine
- International Union of Roofers, Waterproofers & Allied Workers: Locals #81, #40, and #95
Public Works Registration #
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA)
- Associated Roofing Contractors of the Bay Area Counties (ARCBAC)
- Western States Roofing Contractors Association (WSRCA)
- American Subcontractors Association (ASA)
- Roofing Contractors Association of California (RCACal)
- Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- American Society for Testing of Materials (ASTM)
Lawrence T. Reardon
Armando Garcia Jr.
Service Estimator/Project Manager
Martha J. Dunham
Assistant Service Manager